Back in prehistoric times it was just a free for all. God was putting antlers on everything and made 7 foot tall gophers with wings, it was a mess.
Look at this poor, impractical bastard.
The prehistoric era was God’s Deviantart stage.
Now he just hides all of his stupid-looking OCs in the ocean where no one can find them.
I can’t not reblog this
"My best day had to be the day after I wrapped Guardians of the Galaxy. I was very homesick and coming home to my wife, and my home, and to my son, who was at the time 13 months old. My wife told me there’s a chance he won’t recognize you—but that’s okay that happens all the time. He doesn’t know, he might be a little shy…"
IM GOING TO CRY
- rowena: i'm looking over the plans
- godric: yeah
- rowena: what's this weird series of rooms accessible only by a hatch in a room on the right hand side of the third floor corridor
- godric: oh that's for if we ever need to hide a priceless artifact for some reason
- rowena: why would we hide a priceless artifact in a school
- godric: safest place
- rowena: fucking is it though?? there's a giant snake somewhere
- [in the distance]
- salazar: there's no snake you are wrong stop being wrong
Col. Anthony Joseph Drexel Biddle, hand-to-hand combat expert, 1943. Known for ordering trainee Marines to attempt to kill him with bayonets, and disarming them all.
"What do we say to death?"
Here we see the Badass Motherfucker in his natural habitat.
His most serious injury from this was a cut on the wrist which had him in the hospital for two months.
Oh, and he joined the Marines at 49 years old.
that same cut on the wrist wouldn’t have had him in the hospital very long today…